Java and I have been in a long-term relationship ever since I could talk. Ok. Maybe you haven’t noticed, but I have an obsession with coffee. Yes. I admit it. Coffee shops are my kryptonite. I try to evade the sweet scent of intoxication, but I can’t resist – I can’t pass by
February 11, 2017
There’s always that one person – you know the type. We smile – pasting on a thick grin and praying that they don’t see through the facade. We step into the church gleaming our “Jesus” personality and then rush towards the coffee section; glaring down children who dare to steal the last donut.
- I Kissed Legalism Goodbye: How to Respond to Joshua Harris and Shannon Bonne
- Our Lament: A Prayer for the Church to Look Like Christ
- 4 Incredible Ways to Raise Funds for Your Youth Ministry
- The 3 Truths: What Struggling With A Porn Addiction Taught Me
- Seekers Welcome: 3 Tips to Welcome New People to Your Church